Jobs in Varanasi/ Front desk/admin executive.
Receptionist Job Description
We are looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Greet clients and serves visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Hiring, managing and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
The work hour will be 8 hours. The shift time will be flexible according to BOD meeting.
Sanjay Kumar Ranjan
Contact : 8340165441
Email id : Sanjay_m@tecfius.com
Address : Tecfius Pvt Ltd,. Shivaji nagar, Near Banaras City Hospital, Ledhupur, Ashapur, Varanasi-221007